Wednesday 10 December 2014

Planning my photoshoot edited.


For my photo shoot, I'm going to try and make a pop band or pop artist to be the main feature of my magazine. I'm going to try and make my photo as authentic as possible and make the band look like a real boy band.

Here, the band 'One Direction' are all stood in the same way and this is used to show that there is no distinction between the band members. Furthermore, they all look the same which further reinforces the point that they're a band. Moreover, they all have their arms around each other to show that the band are together and united. Finally, they're all smiling or have serious expressions which increases the positivity and seriousness that surrounds the band. I would like my photo to be similar to this because it the stances are overall look of the band is very 'cool' and 'stylish' so would fit perfectly within my pop magazine.

This is pop band 'The Wanted'. Like the One Direction photo they look very 'cool' and their facial expressions show they are serious but not unhappy. It also adds a layer of mystery about them because not much is revealed from the photo. I could use a picture like this for my magazine because it will make the audience want to read the magazine and see the question and answer interview inside. All of the colours are also the same so no particular band member is distinguished between the rest and none of them stand out.
                                                     
This is another pop band called 'Union J'. This is what my ideal front cover would look like with a simple white background which allows attention to focus on just the group. Once again, all of their arms are round each other to show unity between the group members. Moreover, they all have that 'cool' and mysterious look the other photos have shown and their eyes are focused firmly on the
camera. Finally, they are all similar to the other pictures because they all dress and look the same to show that there is no difference between them.






For my photo shoot, i'm going to use the slightly worn out walls in sections of the College. These are perfect because they provide no distraction to the main shot. I also plan to have the band leader in the centre of the shot to prove that he is the leader of the band and the one that does the most work. Moreover, I plan to have all of the members to be wearing the same sort of clothes styles so not one of them hugely stands out. I have gained these ideas from the 3 shots I analysed above and how a stylish, sophisticated pop boy band should look on a photo.


This was one of the ways I planned my photo and it helped me with my final shoot. If I was to do it again or need more pictures, I will use more varied locations and try to add some more variety to my photos.                                                



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment